Wednesday 28 March 2012

Setting Achievable Goals

Well I've been thinking about setting attainable goals before the end of the school year and I've managed to draw a line that I think I can meet. I've decided to work on a map for a particular game mode, not entirely sure which one but it will be a continuation of my earlier works gm_rathen. Rathen of course was a small eye-candy map, it merely resembled some 5 hours of work and it was only to test a concept out. Today I've been looking over my finals and exams and I've been trying to devise a good way of ending the semester, and I believe that by finalizing the map, I will not only ease the burden of having to come up with a map made entirely from scratch under a different concept, but also be able to bring up the quality of the map to the standards that I would like to see in my future projects.

In case you don't know what the map is, it's available for download on Garrysmod.org and ToyBox.


No comments:

Post a Comment